Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Twenty Six

When I was a teenager, I had a theory about turning 26. In my mind, 26 was the ultimate age to be because it's the youngest age to be old and the oldest age to be young. I was really hoping to find an old diary entry that stated my 26 Theory, but I guess I never wrote it down. So today, I've been thinking about 16 year old Sam and wondering if she would be happy with the person she turned out to be at 26. I am pretty confident that she would be thrilled, as I am the happiest I have ever been and I am so excited to see what changes occur in the coming year. While I never saw myself as a military wife, I know that I was meant for this role and while the crazy last minute changes and switches are frustrating, my life has never been more exciting. So thank you to everyone involved in my life at this point, you all had a hand in helping me reach a happy 26!

And now, here are some people who share my birthday:

Poncho Villa
Richard Scarry
Kenny G
Mark Wahlberg
Chuck Klosterman


No comments:

Post a Comment